The Third Annual le Festival du Bon Temps a Broussard is back again! Join the fun and bring the entire family to enjoy lively music, great food and children's activities. This year's festival begins Friday, April 1st and runs through Saturday, April 2nd, 2011 at Stine Lumber.
This family fun celebration will feature talented musicians from Lafayette and greater Acadiana. The food court will offer Cajun and Creole dishes prepared by such local vendors as: Cajun Express, Chops Specialty Meats, Norbert's, Riverside Inn, and Young's Sports Grill. Local breweries will be out providing complimentary tastings on Saturday between 1PM and 3PM. In addition, The Kliebert Family, from the television show Swamp People, will be at the festival on Saturday for pictures and autographs.
Parking is available for festival attendees on the premises of Stine Lumber located on the corner of Youngsville Highway and Ambassador Caffery Parkway, 6501 Ambassador Caffery Parkway, Broussard, LA 70518.
Friday, April 1, 2011 (6PM - 11PM)
- Opening Ceremony by Toby Armentor, Festival Chairman
- 6:00PM - 8:00PM - Grammy Nominee - Geno Delafose & French Rockin' Boogie (2 hrs)
- 8:30PM - 11:00PM - TK Hulin, GG Shin, Charlene, Steve Adams, Jamie Hulin (2.5 hrs)
Saturday, April 2, 2011 (4PM - 11:30PM)
- 4:00PM - 6:30PM - GTO & D-Street Brass (2.5 hrs)
- 7:00PM - 9:00PM - Grammy Nominee - Roddie Romero & Hub City All-Stars (2 hrs)
- 9:30PM - 11:30PM - Jamie Bergeron & Kickin' Cajuns (2 hrs)
The le Festival du Bon Temps a Broussard web page is located at: http://bontempsfest.org/