It's springtime! Time to get your home for sale ready to present to buyers.
How do you do that? Here are a few things you can do to encourage buyers to enter the house. Remember, they have to come inside before they will want to make an offer to buy it.
1. Clean up the leaves
2. Trim the bushes and edge the lawn
3. Put out grass seed to fill in the bare spots - remember to water daily!
4. If you don't have flowers in a bed, place pots of bright colored flowers by the entrance
5. Clean the gutters
6. Check to be sure the downspouts are draining away from the house
7. Polish or paint the front door
8. Add new outdoor light fixtures if needed
9. Clean the windows inside and out
10. Make sure lawnmowers and bicycles are put away
11. How does the driveway look? Is it time to have it re-surfaced?
12. Paint the mailbox
13. Sweep the sidewalk
14. Clear debris from the street in front of your home (dead leaves and gumballs)
15. Ask your Real Estate Agent for suggestions that will make buyers want to come inside