Hope you all had a fantastic week! Major changes are taking place in our industry but the plan is to stay focused and stay positive! With a positive attitude, I feel confident we'll all get through this just fine. OK, so below is my list of items I wanted to get done and then if I was able to accomplish them or not is listed next to it. Thanks for following along:
* Meet with one Realtor to discuss the HOA loan program DONE! I met with a great agent that deals with higher end homes and he completely understood the product! I think this could be a great way to get him more closings as well so its win/win for all parties involved.
* Meet with two Financial Planner to discuss the HOA loan Program DONE! I'm leaving in 15 minutes to meet the second one. So far, also great success with financial planners since this is a very unique program that Ameriprise Financial is the servicer for. Click on the link to learn more.
* Get together a minimum of 25 things to add to my "365 Things to do around Lake Norman" BLOG and post in Hoot suite for April 1st launch date Almost Done! I have about 10 new items and I have put them onto the Hootsuite account but most of the items that I searched for, the events were for March. I saved a few great sites I could pull events from so that as they come out for the April month, I can get those in there asap. I hope to have the rest complete today!
* Call all of the Realtors on Friday on my follow up list to check in and see how things are going. Will Be DONE Today! I do this usually in the afternoons when the agent isn't too busy to talk.
* Read three more chapters of the "Like ability Factor" Not Done :( I will work on this over the weekend. I took Thursday off since it was my birthday and it put me a little behind. Love the book and plan to get to it more over the weekend when its quitter.
* Get minimum 1 new loan submitted DONE!
* Take one Underwriting Refresher training class DONE! I took a class on the Homepath programs and posted a blog about my findings. Great program for our area, maybe not all areas, but most of the homes in our area are in excellent shape!
Thanks for following along and reading my blogs! Please check out and Like my 365 things to do page so we can get a total of 25 people to like it. Once we get 25 people, then we can get a username of 365LKN!
Have a great weekend and we'll see you next week.