What Makes a House SELL?
- Pricing IT RIGHT! By the heated square footage, and price it just under
what other homes are SELLING at.
- Neat, clean, neutral and in move in condition, no needs for repairs.
- NO Clutter.
- Upgraded Kitchen and Baths.
- Nice landscaping and curb appeal.
- Staged inside and out. Welcoming warm and inviting areas. With a well defined spaces.
- Fresh natural smells, not plug in's or candles. Lightly appealing natural scents.
- Erase any signs of pet smells or damage and remove the pets if at all possible while showing.
- A experienced local Realtor who will answer calls and questions promptly. One who works Full Time.
One that has a marketing plan and that is active in the community. Someone likable and
easy to work with not only for your own peace and sanity, but so that other agents and clients
will be drawn to that person as well.
- A home owner who is a partner by being educated in the market and makes a list of ALL of the good points about the home and neighborhood. Someone who does their homework and has any paperwork that would be helpful avaiable to the Realtor. A floor plan is very helpful as are warranties as well as information about who does the lawn care, holds the termite bond and anything else which may be impressive to a buyer and of value, like a copy of any neighborhood rules and or deed restrcitions.
- A seller that is willing to relook at the price and reduce it if they are not getting showings or if they
have had a lot of showings and no offers.
Best Of Luck to all of the hard working agents & property owners who need to sell!