In addition to offering consumers the latest and most important information on personal credit, credit scores, debt reduction, and savings plans, The Financial Way of Thinking will provide a variety of lesson plans and exercises as well as a variety of other resources for achieving permanent financial freedom.
The financial Way of thinking: Improve Your Life the Way You Think.
What You need to know Before You Borrow
- The "Heart" of Your Financial Identity: What a Credit Score is and How it Works.
- How to Read and Understand Your Credit Report.
- Your Legal Rights Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- Striking Gold: How to Build and/or Improve Your Credit Score.
- Order: The First Financial Need of All.
- "What's Up Doc?" A "Check-Up" of Your Financial Health.
- Where Are You Going? Setting and Prioritizing Financial Goals
- Good Debt / Bad Debt
- Compound Interest: Friend or Foe?
Applied Science: Implementing What Yoo Know and Have Learned
- Investing in Your Future
- Buying a House
- Buying a Car
- Dealing with Garnisments
- Dealing with Collections
- Bankrupty Do's and Don'ts
- Filing Your Taxes
- Who Wants to Be a Millionaire
For more information on VR-Tech Marketing and Third Eye, Inc. Credit Repair and Credit Restoration Program Contact:
Certified Credit Consultant
Certified Mortgage Planning Specialist
Mortgage Sources Corp
866-840-2240 Toll Free