Carmel Valley Real Estate Market Review (March-2011) With housing affordability at its highest level in 40 years and homes financed by conforming mortgages being down by just 3.9% from a year ago the housing market appears to be on the upswing. The following statistics will provide some insight into the Carmel Valley single family and condo/townhome market:
Carmel Valley Single Family Homes
- March, 2011: Carmel Valley Homes for Sale: 229 (Active, contingent, and pending)
- March, 2011: Carmel Valley Months of Inventory: 6.9
- February, 2011: Carmel Valley Median Home Price $1,000,000; 17% higher than February, 2010
- February, 2011: Carmel Valley Homes Sold: 30; 25% higher than February, 2010
Carmel Valley Condos and Townhomes
- March, 2011: Carmel Valley Condos for Sale: 123 (Active, contingent, and pending)
- March, 2011: Carmel Valley Months of Inventory (Condos): 6.2
- February, 2011: Carmel Valley Median Condo Price: $440,000; 13% lower than February, 2010
- February, 2011: Carmel Valley Condos Sold: 15; 7% higher than February, 2010
This snapshot is a quick summary from The North county Real Estate Report, a free 23 page real estate market report covering all cities in the North County of San Diego. Feel free to browse the current issue and subscribe to The North County Real Estate Report any time.
Thank you for reading!
Carmel Valley Realtor