San Marcos CA Real Real Estate Market Review (March-2011) April 1rst, some significant changes in the way your mortgage lender will be doing business will be set in motion, more details later. Locally, the key metrics below will provide some insight into the San Marcos single family home, condo/townhome market and a link to the most recent inventory of duplexes, triplexes and fourplexes to come into the market:
San Marcos Single Family Homes
- March, 2011: San Marcos Homes for Sale: 408 (Active, contingent, and pending)
- March, 2011: San Marcos Months of Inventory: 6.8
- February, 2011: San Marcos Median Home Price $410,000; 11% higher than February, 2010
- February, 2011: San Marcos Homes Sold: 45; 8% lower than February, 2010
San Marcos Condos and Townhomes
- March, 2011: San Marcos Condos for Sale: 194 (Active, contingent, and pending)
- March, 2011: San Marcos Months of Inventory (Condos): 6.7
- February, 2011: San Marcos Median Condo Price: $188,000; 24% lower than February, 2010
- February, 2011: San Marcos Condos Sold: 29; 81% higher than February, 2010
This snapshot is a quick summary from The North county Real Estate Report, a free 23 page real estate market report covering all cities in the North County of San Diego. Feel free to browse the current issue and subscribe to The North County Real Estate Report any time.
Thank you for reading!
San Marcos Realtor®