Arlington Park and Parkside of Arlington Park Olathe Kansas real estate market update March 31st 2011
As of March 31st 2011 there are 12 Olathe KS homes for sale in Arlington Park and Parkside of Arlington Park Olathe Kansas 66062 which are listed in Heartland MLS. The current listing prices, or asking prices, range from $157,900 to $255,000. Over half the homes for sale offer 4 bedrooms. Current inventory is a mixture of Split level floor plans and two story homes.
Arlington Park home sales pace
Since September 30 2010 21 Olathe KS homes in Arlington Park and Parkside of Arlington Park have sold and closed. During that time the Olathe homes in Arlington Park and Parkside of Arlington Park have sold in the range of $164,900 to $264,950. The Olathe homes for sale in Arlington Park consist of split level plans and two story plans.
Great Reasons to Live in Arlington Park Olathe KS
- Arlington Park is within the award winning Olathe KS School District
- Heritage park, the second largest park in Johnson County is across the street, and includes a 30 acre off-leash fenced dog park, a lake, golf course, soccer fields, picnic cabanas, walking and biking trails, and Shelters
- Adjacent to Brougham Park right across the street from the Elementary School
- Arlington Park is a short distance to shopping, restaurants, two grocery stores, and now even two Starbucks each roughly less than a mile away (one at 151st and Blackbob and one at the corner of 159th and Mur-len in the Price Chopper)
- Close to Brougham Park
- Easy access to I-35 and 169 Highway
- Close to the 119th and Blackbob Shopping and Entertainment District
- Starbucks, Price Chopper and Minsky's Pizza are right across the street from Arlington Park.