Top 10 Reasons to Live in Downtown Redmond:
I am lucky enough to live in Downtown Redmond. It has everything that I need. Most of the places I go to are within walking or biking distance. Downtown Redmond is a nice mix of old and new businesses, old and new buildings, old and new living units. Downtown Redmond is located at the South End of the Sammamish River Valley.
10. Next to Sammamish River Trail for Jogging, Biking and Walking
9. Lots of Open Spaces and Parks
8. Fantastic Selection of Condos, Homes and Rentals
7. Shopping is Awesome – Trader Joe’s, Redmond Town Center, Macy’s, Benjamin Franklin, Unique Shops, Bike Shops, Pet Stores and 100’s additional shops & stores
6. Food on every corner – Coho Café, Starbucks, Sushiland, Canyon’s, Victors Coffee, Soul Food, Claim Jumper, Typhoon, The Stone House, Tandoori Fire, Noodle Land, Pho Than Brothers and so many more
5. Entertainment – Regal Cinemas at Bella Bogetta, Gold Glass Cinemas, 2nd Story Rep, The Old Redmond Fire House Teen Center
4. Highly Rated Lake Washington Schools
3. Medical facilities from both Evergreen Hospital and Group Health as well as dozens of private small doctors, specialists, dentist
2. King County Regional Library Redmond and the Redmond Senior Center are both easy accessible
1. Quick trip to Microsoft Main Campus, Kirkland, Woodinville, Belleuve and Sammamish
BONUS: Redmond is the Bicycle Capitol of the NorthWest
Contact me if you would like additional information about living in Downtown Redmond.
RSVP Real Estate