Do you know that as of this date: Iowa ranks #2 in the country in total real estate sales volume. Forty five of the fifty states have a negative sales volume. In a tough market, sometimes the turtle outpaces the hare. With our slow rate of appreciation and steady economy, Iowa and Cedar Rapids are set to continue growth and earnings into the fourth quarter and first part of next year.
Skogman Realty has long been the leader in real estate sales and volume since it's evolution begun in 1974. Is it our big red sign that attracts business, is it our dedicated Realtors, is it our marketing? Fingers can be pointed in any direction you choose but here are the facts:
- Skogman Realty's volume for YTD is up 61.8 million dollars. That's a 13.8% increase from last year.
- Skogman Realty's average sales price is up 8 1/2 % over last year.
- Average days on the market for our MLS is 101 days. Skogman averages 86 days on the market. On an average 200,000 house at 6.5% interest rate, that's quite a substantial savings to the seller.
- Skogman sells 61.4 % of it's listings in house. We get the word out and plug our own seller's property.
- There have been 46 new Skogman agents to come out of the Development and Training Center since 2006. Those 46 agents have generated over 80 million in sales volume since January of 2006.
Selling your home in the Cedar Rapids area? Looking for an agent that "exposes" your property to more "potential buyers" than any other agent in town? Give Cedar Rapid's Realtor Christopher Smith a call at 319-329-5988 or email email@example.com . Don't forget to visit Cedar Rapid's most comprehensive real estate website at www.christophersmithrealtor.com for much more information on Cedar Rapids Real Estate.