Your Texas Buyer's Agent , we will provide the Following Services:
• A buyer's agent will match your needs with listed and unlisted homes available for sale.
• A buyer's agent will represent your interest in home selection and price negotiation.
• A buyer's agent will assist you in the loan process with your financial institution.
• A buyer's agent will ensure contract contingencies are in place to protect your interests.
• A buyer's agent will provide unbiased opinion of the homes under consideration.
• A buyer's agent will represent your interest at closing.
A Buyer agent's fee is usually paid by the seller if not buyer is responsible to pay the buyer's agent. Builder's welcome buyer's agents in most cases to represent buyers on new homes for sale. The buyer's agent will take care of any problems that arise building a new home and help the buyer negotiate the contract. The buyer's agent will oversee that all the details of the new home process are taken care of before closing. It is good to have a buyer's agent work as a third party between the buyer and the builder or seller working as a mediator during the process of building a home.
Your Buyer's Agent is legally responsible to act in your best interest throughout the home buying process. The buyer's agent should be actively seeking properties for you to consider buying searching the multiple listing service. The buyer's agent will be vigorously negotiating on your behalf and answering your questions and concerns.
Let Cheryl assist you selling or buying in Arlington, Mansfield, Grand Prairie and surrounding areas. Cheryl can list homes in Aledo, Argyle, Azle, Burleson, Benbrook, Bedford, Colleyville, Coppell, Cleburne, Dallas, Dalworthington Gardens, Euless, Frisco, Fort Worth, Grand Prairie, Grapevine, Granbury, Hurst, Haslett, Irving, Joshua, Lantana, Little Elm, McKinney, Mansfield, Newark, Southlake, Waxahachie, Weatherford.