What is an HSA Home Warranty?
A HSA home warranty protects you from the high cost of unexpected failures to the major systems and appliances in your home by repairing or replacing covered items that break down due to normal wear and tear.
How does the HSA Home Warranty work?
A HSA Home Warranty provides the convenience of one source for most repairs. When a covered failure occurs, all you have to do is contact HSA. Customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week who will discuss the failure with you and work with you every step of the way. HSA provides qualified, prescreened service contractors from its Preferred Vendor Network to diagnose the failure.
Benefits for Buyers
- Peace of mind - Any move is going to include its share of new expenses. Take comfort in the fact that repairs of a covered system or appliance won't be part of that.
- Reliable service - You don't have to worry about calling around town for service recommendations and estimates. Just contact HSA!
- Protection for years to come - You can renew your home warranty year after year.
Benefits for Sellers
- Protection for years to come - You can renew your home warranty year after year.overage while your home is on the market - If a failure occurs while your house is listed, you can continue to concentrate on selling your home instead of worrying about repairs.
- Powerful marketing tool - The home warranty will help set your home apart from the competition. Research shows that 8 out of 10 buyers prefer to buy a warranted home.
- Post-sale dispute prevention - If a failure happens after closing, the buyer will turn to HSA - not you - to resolve the problem.
What does a HSA Home Warranty cover?
With an HSA Home Warranty you get extensive coverage on your mechanical systems and appliances; however, not all services and failures are covered. Systems covered varies depending on the options you choose. Please be sure to read the contract carefully when ordering the home warranty.
Many Home Warranties cover the following items. Some systems require additional fees.
- Central heat, central air and heat pump
- Water heater
- Water, gas, drain and waste lines
- Electrical system
- Exhaust fans and ceiling fans
- Oven, stove, & built-in microwave oven
- Dishwasher, trash compactor and garbage disposal
- Lighting fixtures, door bell and central vacuum
- Roof leaks
Whether you are buying or selling a home, George Maynes will always work in your best interest while helping to make your real estate transactions as stress free as possible.
George Maynes and his team are excited to assist you in all of your real estate transactions. Please contact George Maynes for a FREE (no obligation) consultation if you plan to buy and/or sell a home. We will provide you with reliable advice so you can make informed decisions.
Prudential Fox & Roach, REALTORS®
2451 Fairmount Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19130