Midori, it's not just a great drink! ;-) I liked your Blog on reblogging so much i had to reblog it. (hee hee). Actually, I have a far more sinister reason for reblogging this great post of yours: I WANT PEOPLE TO REBLOG MY SHORT STORIES FROM "REAL ESTATE HELL". To quote the lovely Liz Byrne Rainmaker from Virginia,
"Tom, this is a life of an adventurer, not a real estate agent. You should be traveling and writing books about your hair-raising experiences. You have a knack of getting into impossible situations - use them to became a rich and famous writer"
So, my game plan is to take Liz's advice and use Midori Miller's Blog to send the word out to everyone withing shouting distance, My stories are good and Yeah Baby! You can Re-Blog Mine Anytime! READ ME and help me get my stories wider readership! Know a good Hollywood agent? Refer me! :-)
You want to re-blog one of my posts..Thanks and go for it. At first I didn't understand the whole thing but the term made sense.
I don't see the plagiarism factor...I don't see anything negative about it...maybe I just don't know or maybe I just don't care.
For me the good outweighs the bad...
Sometimes you have to take risks..to distinguish the differences
- How bad can it be when another blogger chooses your article to be re-blogged and posted once again?
- How bad can it be when another local agent re-blogs your posts..my link...my name and I got credit?
- I love it and they felt is was news worthy enough for their subscribers to read...and you luck out with the additional exposure!
- How bad can it be when your loan officer and yourself can do some joint online marketing, don't forget the rest of your business affiliates?
- I see a little collaboration going on...teamwork...hey a great way show off..all of you.
- How bad can it be when I got 3 google alerts in the same day for the same post?
Indexing, spiders, additional exposure, bookmarked, fed, additional subscribers, more readers..the possibilities are endless.