Recently I've encountered several real estate professionals, both Realtors and Loan Offices, who indicated that they'd like to implement video marketing/branding in their business model but haven't done so.
I guess we can all agree that video is important and will take your business to the next level. So why just 1% of this industry has implemented this very powerful tool?
I've been a Mortgage Professional for the past 9 years and have not only implemented video marketing in my business model but taught several classes on the subject.
It is my humble opition that nothing can totally replace "high touch". We need to be sending out personal notes and making calls...DAILY. Hiding behind social media isn't the answer.
Video for me is when high tech really meets high touch! When adding this powerful media to our business models, we become closer to our clients and for some reason people feel they know us better.
Here are a few objections I've heard in the past...
1. I don't want to spend the time learning the technology
2. I don't like the way I look on camera
3. I can't come up with ideas on what to say
4. I don't have enough time to do it
5. I have other things that are priority in my business
This is a short little blog to let you know that I found the perfect solution for those objections. Check this out...
1. No need to edit our videos
2. Record a 10 sec intro and closing from the system using your webcam and pick the video content form industry specific video libraries. It's literally a "click and drag" system. You can always upload your own video and host it there.
3. Choose from a huge library of videos. Choose from new industry related content to send to your database fresh every week (you know the newsletter "tips"...yep...all in video format)
4. Send out a campaign to your sphere of influence in less than 10 min and track who's actually opening it and watching your videos. What is marketing without a way to track it?
5. Customize your templates (photo, logo, etc.)
6. Meant to make sure you spend time working on your "unique abilities"
7. QR code management
8. Total social media integration for video distribution (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook).
I couldn't believe when I found this tool! This is something very new and still evolving. I'm using it. I love it. I recommend to anyone who believes it's important to have a video presence, who needs easy video branding and a turn key system.
Check out the system. If you're interested on learning how it works, please call me and we can schedule a "screen sharing" appointment so I can show you how it all works.
If you're one of those people who likes to just "go for it", make sure to use the PROMO CODE 6RYESNL when signing up to get the first month for $1.95. A great way to try it out.
Good luck and let me know if I can help you in any way.