Poway Real Estate Market Snapshot (April-2011) Market trends indicate that Poway home prices have hit the bottom in the $400,000 and below range. The key metrics below will provide some insight into the Poway single family home, condo/townhome market and a link to the most recent inventory of duplexes, triplexes and fourplexes to come into the market:
Poway Single Family Homes
- April, 2011: Poway Homes for Sale: 275 (Active, contingent, and pending)
- April, 2011: Poway Months of Inventory: 9.1
- March, 2011: Poway Median Home Price $460,000; 16% lower than March, 2010
- March, 2011: Poway Homes Sold: 49; 32% higher than March, 2010
Poway Condos and Townhomes
- April, 2011: Poway Condos for Sale: 33 (Active, contingent, and pending)
- April, 2011: Poway Months of Inventory (Condos): 9.5
- March, 2011: Poway Median Condo Price: $225,000; 24% lower than March, 2010
- March, 2011: Poway Condos Sold:4;20% lower than March, 2010
This snapshot is a quick summary from The North county Real Estate Report, a free 23 page real estate market report covering all cities in the North County of San Diego. Feel free to browse the current issue and subscribe to The North County Real Estate Report any time.
Thank you for reading!