Oceanside Real Real Estate Market Review (April-2011)
Corelogic's Chief Economist stated that we're seeing a significantly reduced pace of depreciation and greater stability in many markets- not including distressed properties. The key metrics below will provide some insight into the Oceanside single family home, condo/townhome market and a link to the most recent inventory of duplexes, triplexes and fourplexes to come into the market:
Oceanside Single Family Homes
- April, 2011: Oceanside Homes for Sale: 750 (Active, contingent, and pending)
- April, 2011: Oceanside Months of Inventory: 7.2
- March, 2011: Oceanside Median Home Price $345,000; 1% lowerer than March, 2010
- March, 2011: Oceanside Homes Sold: 106; 6% lower than March, 2010
Oceanside Condos and Townhomes
- April, 2011: Oceanside Condos for Sale: 479 (Active, contingent, and pending)
- April, 2011: Oceanside Months of Inventory (Condos): 7.0
- March, 2011: Oceanside Median Condo Price: $169,000; 12% lower than March, 2010
- March, 2011: Oceanside Condos Sold: 64; 9% lower than March, 2010
This snapshot is a quick summary from The North county Real Estate Report, a free 23 page real estate market report covering all cities in the North County of San Diego. Feel free to browse the current issue and subscribe to The North County Real Estate Report any time.
Thank you for reading!