Vista CA Real Real Estate Snapshot (April-2011) The number of single family detached, condos and townhouses sold was up compared to the month before. The number of duplexes, triplexes, and fourplexes sold was down compared to the month before.The key metrics below will provide some insight into the Vista single family home, condo/townhome market and a link to the most recent inventory of duplexes, triplexes and fourplexes to come into the market:
Vista Single Family Homes
- April, 2011: Vista Homes for Sale: 472 (Active, contingent, and pending)
- April, 2011: Vista Months of Inventory: 7.8
- March, 2011: Vista Median Home Price $302,000; 4% lower March, 2010
- March, 2011: Vista Homes Sold: 70; 10% lower than March, 2010
Vista Condos and Townhomes
- April, 2011: Vista Condos for Sale: 94 (Active, contingent, and pending)
- April, 2011: Vista Months of Inventory (Condos): 5.9
- March, 2011: Vista Median Condo Price: $156,000; 13% higher than March, 2010
- March, 2011: Vista Condos Sold: 16; 23% higher than March, 2010
This snapshot is a quick summary from The North county Real Estate Report, a free 23 page real estate market report covering all cities in the North County of San Diego. Feel free to browse the current issues and subscribe to both The North County Real Estate Report and The San Diego 2-4 Unit Real Estate Report any time.
Thank you for reading!