Del Mar CA Real Real Estate Market Snapshot (April-2011) Congress is proposing some new rules that would lower the down payment requirement to 10% for mortgages exempted from the 5% risk retention rule, down from 20%. The key metrics below will provide some insight into the Del Mar single family home, condo/townhome market and a link to the most recent inventory of duplexes, triplexes and fourplexes to come into the market:
Del Mar Single Family Homes
- April, 2011: Del Mar Homes for Sale: 162 (Active, contingent, and pending)
- April, 2011: Del Mar Months of Inventory: 19.5
- March, 2011: Del Mar Median Home Price $1,398,000; 2% lower March, 2010
- March, 2011: Del Mar Homes Sold: 12; 50% higher than March, 2010
Del Mar Condos and Townhomes
- April, 2011: Del Mar Condos for Sale: 53 (Active, contingent, and pending)
- April, 2011: Del Mar Months of Inventory (Condos): 13.8
- March, 2011: Del Mar Median Condo Price: $795,000; 38% higher than March, 2010
- March, 2011: Del Mar Condos Sold: 2; 50% higher than March, 2010
This snapshot is a quick summary from The North county Real Estate Report, a free 23 page real estate market report covering all cities in the North County of San Diego. Feel free to browse the current issues and subscribe to both The North County Real Estate Report and The San Diego 2-4 Unit Real Estate Report any time.
Thank you for reading!
Del Mar Realtor®