Experience an incredible eight hours exploring the latest in investment opportunities, insights into what may be the future of the financial markets and our country, strategies to potentially reduce taxes and increase cash flow, and much, much more.
Over fourteen (14) speakers will cover topics such as:
- Keynote Speaker: Which Way is Our Economy Really Headed
- Using self-directed IRAs to buy real estate and real estate related assets
- Acquire real estate confidentially and privately through Land Trusts
- Exchange traded funds (ETFs)
- The benefits of demographic investing
- 7 legal ways to reduce your tax bill
- Estate taxes in 2011 and beyond
- Creative real estate strategies for today's real estate market
- Enhanced strategies for investing in multi-family real estate
- Long-term care
- High dividend quality stock strategy
- Seeking cash flow & cash flow alternatives
- Long term cash flow with sale-leasebacks
- and more, much more...
There is no charge to attend the symposium. The hotel charges $12.00 for parking.