WARNING: Home Loan Killers
1. Do not let anyone pull your credit except for loan officer. Your credit score can go down if they see multiple inquiries.
2. Do not make any major purchases. Wait until after you close on your home to buy a car, furniture, lawn mower, etc.
3. Do not charge on credit until you close on your home.
4. Don't spend all your cash. Save money for down payment, 3.5% on FHA Loans.
5. Don't put "unexplained money" in the bank. you can't borrow money for a down payment (only a gift) unusual deposits will cause red flags.
6. DON'T CHANGE JOBS!!!!!