San Marcos CA Real Real Estate Market Review (April-2011) The National Association of Realtors reported that March sales of pre-owned homes rose by 3.7%. The key metrics below will provide some insight into the San Marcos single family home, condo/townhome market and a link to the most recent inventory of duplexes, triplexes and fourplexes to come into the market:
- April, 2011: San Marcos Homes for Sale: 450 (Active, contingent, and pending)
- April, 2011: San Marcos Months of Inventory: 7.4
- March, 2011: San Marcos Median Home Price $380,000; 10% lowerer than March, 2010
- March, 2011: San Marcos Homes Sold: 55; 5% lower than March, 2010
San Marcos Condos and Townhomes
- April, 2011: San Marcos Condos for Sale: 205 (Active, contingent, and pending)
- April, 2011: San Marcos Months of Inventory (Condos): 7.0
- March, 2011: San Marcos Median Condo Price: $200,000; 7% lower than March, 2010
- March, 2011: San Marcos Condos Sold: 20; 39% lower than March, 2010
This snapshot is a quick summary from The North county Real Estate Report, a free 23 page real estate market report covering all cities in the North County of San Diego. Feel free to browse the current issue and subscribe to The North County Real Estate Report and San Diego 2-4 Unit Report any time.
Thank you for reading!
San Marcos Realtor®
San Marcos Single Family Homes