New on the MLS today: HomePath® has a great new program, which I Will post below the Deal of the Day. Todays deal is a 1/1 in Kailua Bay Resort - listed at $86,700 - great deal, walking distance to everything, including the start/finish line of the Ford Ironman Triathalon, Kailua Pier, Shopping, Dining - its a steal ! These units were selling for $225,000 back in the day.
This is not my listing, but I can represent you in writing an offer on this property
HomePath® Buyer Incentive
Here are the basic guidlines from fannie mae, go ahead and read, these, and let me know if you have any questions
Fannie Mae is currently offering buyers up to 3.5% in closing cost assistance through June 30, 2011.
The HomePath property buyer must meet the following qualifications to be eligible:
- Buyers and/or selling agents (the agent representing the buyer) must request the incentive upon submission of initial offer in order to be eligible.
- The initial offer must be submitted on or after April 11, 2011 and close by June 30, 2011. If an initial offer was made prior to the effective date, the offer is not eligible for the incentive.
- The sale must close on or before June 30, 2011. No exceptions will be made to this deadline.
- Only buyers purchasing a HomePath property as their primary residence may receive up to 3.5% in closing cost assistance. Second homes and investment properties are excluded from the incentive.
- Buyer must sign the Owner Occupant Certification Rider to the Real Estate Purchase Addendum.
- If a buyer's total closing costs are under 3.5%, the difference will not be available as a credit to the buyer.