This week's show is about Real Estate Law:
- What buyers and sellers need to know about disclosures: Should you disclose about an obnoxious neighbor?
- What tenants in a foreclosed property need to know
- What investors of foreclosures need to know
- Family lending, watch out!
- Internet Contracts - Don't be "penny wise and pound foolish"
Barrett Schaefer is a Marin County attorney specializing in Real Estate and sits down with me to talk about what can go wrong and how to protect yourself.
Don't miss this episode of Tea Time with Queen of the Loan, Saturday April 30th @ 8:30 AM on Green 960 AM Radio in San Francisco.
Or if you're out of the area, tune in live Saturday morning at www.green960.com.
Listen Now: Barrett Schaefer on Tea Time
Hear Past Shows Now:
(Click on the text to go to the show file)
Meet the Queen of West Marin Real Estate. B.G. Bates is the guest on our special Earth Day Edition.
Helping Senior Citizens Make the Best Housing Choice:
This dynamic mother and daughter team work together to stage, declutter, pack and move home sellers, often using the seller's existing furnishings.
Yoko Kasai, President of the Women's Council of Realtors, Marin Chapter on Short Sales
What you don't know about credit can hurt you!
Like us on Facebook and suggest a show topic or guest at www.facebook.com/queenoftheloan.