Oh! No! Just as I finished this, it freakin' disappeared! OK, Pat. Take a very deep breath. Let's just start all over again and save in draft form a few extra time. Yikes!
So, without further adieu, here are my favorites from last week:
1. Bob Timm: Confession Of A Do-It-Yourselfer Ah, a man who wears his tool belt on his sleeve. Yes, handy is hot!
2. Petra Norris: Ten Things To Do While Active Rain Is Down If you went nuts last week, this will help you through any future episodes.
3. Peter & Linda Phann: Failing Grade For Our Licensing Council And on a much more serious note, this is pretty thought-provoking.
4. Sharon Lord: 24 cities to find affordable historic homes - a slideshow! Sharon links to a slide show that old house junkies will just love.
5. Carol Neu: "The Democrats Forced Frannie & Freddie to buy risky loans and created this mess" -- I don't think so Good analysis of a complex issue.
6. Martha Brown: So....While AR Was Down What Did You Accomplish? Another reminder: more to life than blogging!
7. Dennis Burgess: Egg-straordinary- and that's not always a good thing As a DC political junkie, this post got my attention. Easter, a week later.
8. Nevin Williams: 500,000 reasons why owning is better than renting This one is a reason that we don't hear about all that often.
9. Dale Baker: How to Create Low-Care Gardening Areas Program in Ascutney Vermont It's a lovely Localism post.
10. Ginny Gorman: Do You have a Student Heading to a RI College this Year? Another local post with universal wisdom.
11. Steve Hoffacker: Friday's Fotos - "Blueberries Getting Ready" A perfect picture of one of nature's perfect foods!
12. Elizabeth Weintraub: What Takes Short Sales So Long to Close? This is good reading for agents who are not on Active Rain and do short sales badly. Pass it on.
13. Alan May: I'm back on my feed, again. This is a lesson that you don't want to learn the hard way. There's a moral to this story.
14. Scott Hayes: Are You Paying Too Much Into Your Escrow Account? Reading this made me realize that I am!
And 15. Maureen McCabe: Furnace Friday - April 29, 2011 Oh, and I just noticed that Maureen is the newest member of the Active Rain Millionaires club. If only it was about net worth in dollars! Congratulations, Maureen!
That's all for this week! See you back here next Sunday.