Education & Event Opportunities for
Real Estate Professionals in the Willamette Valley
for the Month of May 2011
Gathering with area professionals to network while you learn can result in business development! Please find a search for education from various sources below that include real life gatherings as well as online options...
Wednesday, May 25th - ETHICS presented by Alan Brickley
PGE Building | 2079 Progress Way, Woodburn, OR
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (3 credit hours)
Free for NWAR Members $10 per credit hour for non-members
SAR Education Seminar - Property Management presented by Mendell Gosnell, Centurion RE Management
Thursday, May 5th - 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 - 3 credit hours - Scottish Rite Center | 4090 Commercial St. SE
(Important: RSVP required by 5/3 at 12:00) 503-540-0081 or email@example.com
Willamette Valley GAC
Tuesday, May 10th - 11:30 a.m. - La Margarita | 545 Ferry St. SE
General Membership Meeting
Wednesday, May 11th - 8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. - Scottish Rite Center
WVCR (Willamette Valley Commercial Realtors)
Thursday, May 19th - 8:30 a.m. - Prudential Salem Office
Thursday, May 26th - 12:00 - 1:00 p.m. - Church of the Nazarene | 1550 Market St NE
- Oregon GRI
- Self Study & OnLine Education
NAR - REALTOR® University
Tuesday, May 24th 6 Business Building Webinars
Facebook, video and online marketing are all highly effective ways to generate qualified sales leads but how do you do use them effectively and affordably?
- The Top 5 Tech Trends & Tools Reshaping the Real Estate Industry
- For Brokers, Managers & Marketing Directors ~ Shift: It's More than Just Social Media...
- Five Simple Steps to Time Management and Organization
- How to Dominate Your Market with the Power of Video
- How 7 Agents are Using the Power of Facebook to Get Results
- Getting the Listing.... Priced RIGHT!
- OnLine Courses
- Code of Ethics
- Designations & Certifications
Eclectic Preservation - Saving Historic Homes One Real Estate Professional at a Time...
Don't forget the importance of lessons in FUN ~ AmeriTitle Idol is every Wednesday in May!
Event benefits local charities:
- Liberty House
- Isaac's Room
- Salem Keizer Education Foundation
- Salem Association of Realtors Community Fund
Plan ahead for June and book now ~
I have attended this production in the past. It is a GREAT way to get up to speed on all of the latest tools and trends in the world of technology for Real Estate professionals...
- 15 Mobile Tools That Will Make You Stand Out
- 15 Must-Do’s To Optimize Your Facebook For Business
- Future-Proof Yourself: Capturing People’s Attention With Video
- What Does The Consumer Want, And Who Is Delivering It?
I'm all registered and have room for 3 more to ride up to Portland with me!