What are the benefits of having a Utah Infrared Home Inspection?
The benefits of an infrared home inspection so far outweigh a non-infrared inspection that I'd almost consider a non-infrared inspection to be obsolete.
I personally couldn't imagine buying a property without first having an infrared inspection. If your buying a home without an infrared inspection than your taking a huge yet easily avoidable risk. An Infrared Home Inspection doesn't cost more than a flashlight inspection yet yields nearly double the benefits.
Just a few of the ADDITIONAL benefits provided by thermal imaging are:
- Electrical faults before they cause a fire
- Overloaded and Undersized Circuits
- Circuit Breakers in Need of Replacement
- Infrared Detects Insulation Concerns (Energy Loss)
- Moisture Intrusions & Hidden Mold
- Roof and Foundation Leaks
- Air Conditioner CompressorDefects
- Structural Defects
- Defective Thermal Seals in Windows
- Energy Loss and Energy Efficiency Concerns
- Unknown Plumbing Leaks
- Missing or Defective Insulation
- PLUS MUCH MORE!!
Utah Infrared Home Inspections using Thermal Imaging Technology provides the most in-depth and informative home inspection available. DON"T TAKE CHANCES WITH YOUR INVESTMENTS! INSIST ON INFRARED!