Having trouble with your investment ?

Real Estate Agent



-you are receiving too many phone calls about your tenants from your property manager 

-you are reaching your retirement

-you can not afford to pay negative cash flow on your investment

It's time to do a 1031 exchange into a commercial building with a national tenant and start enjoying the big pay check directly deposited into your bank. You can start taking vacations and enjoy life on the beach

Comments (2)

Mathew Curtner
J. Roberts & Company - Maricopa, AZ
I agree with your post. The trick is selling in todays buyers market. Do you work with single tenant stand alone buildings?
Oct 07, 2007 02:47 PM


I think if the price is right and sellers and buyers are willing to be flexible, the deal will work out. 

Yes, we do work with single tenant building. 

Oct 07, 2007 08:45 PM