Feng Shui Bathroom Tips by Feng Shui NY consultant Laura Cerrano
Bathroom after Feng Shui changes in Queens New York
The Bathroom is a very important section of your home and apartment. Many times people do not care to enhance the bathroom but, you should for the bathroom represents "Wealth" and "Health" according to Feng Shui. It is also one of the rooms that you spend most of your time in, so you might as well take the time to make it a place of comfort :)
Laura Cerrano Feng Shui LI New York consultant created a Feng Shui Bathroom video that explains the importance of your bathroom according to Feng Shui. She shares simple tips you can utilize the very same day with how to enhance your bathroom through color, texture, decor, smell, and sound.
Other Feng Shui bathroom tips to be aware of that were not covered in the video are:
- making sure to replace any none working light bulbs
- Keep the toilet seat down
- Keep your bathroom clean and organized
- Open up the window to allow fresh air to circulate in the space and open the blinds to allow light in as well
- Mirrors in the bathroom are recommend, but be mindful of what they reflect. For example, to bring in more light face a mirror towards the outside. Just do not have it face dirtily areas of the bathroom or drains.
- Place a rubber stopper on the tub drain to help offset any excess drain energy when not in use
And Remember these Feng Shui Bathroom Tips can be used during staging a home and preparing it to sell
Honoring the Red Envelope Tradition
*Carole Provenzale has been a Certified Feng Shui Consultant since graduating from the Country's very first School for Feng Shui Studies that was licensed and accredited in 1997. Carole provides on site Feng Shui Consultations Long Island NY, Queens New York and New York City -Hamptons NY.
New York Feng Shui Manhattan New York City Manhattan NYC Consultant Laura Cerrano is a Second Generation Certified Feng Shui Consultant who has trained with Feng Shui Long Island and Masters from across the Country including Shamans to incorporate Native American beliefs and Space Clearings into her Feng Shui Consulting Firm, Feng Shui Manhattan New York City NY. After co-consulting on site for many years Laura began her own business in 2000 and has a strong client base in New York City, New York, Long Island NY, Queens, Brooklyn, New Jersey and the rest of the New York Tri-State area.
Copyright © 2011 Feng Shui LI and Feng Shui Manhattan, All Rights Reserved