I am trying to fine tune my client satisfaction survey that I send out to all my clients at closing. I am trying to add some questions to give me some better feedback at the conclusion of the transaction. Some of the questions that I already ask are:
- Did you feel that I kept you informed throughout the process?
- Do you feel you paid a fair price for your house?
- Is there one particular area you believe I can improve?
- Overall, how was your home buying experience and would you recommend my services to others?
- Do you know someone currently looking to buy or sell?
At the end of each survey I always ask for a testimonial that I can use in future ads or promotional items.
What are some questions that you ask your clients?