NOW Isn't a Good Time To Sell Your Home!
It's something we sometimes find ourselves telling our Warren County prospective sellers. NOT something you'd expect from someone who makes their living off commissions, is it? But here's the thing, we REALLY make our living off of creating satisfied clients AND getting them to the point of having a SOLD sign in their yard.
And how do we create satisfied clients?
- By NOT creating false hope. No smoke and mirrors about what their home should sell for.
- By NOT setting them up for disappointment or an unexpected need to write a check to close the sale.
- By NOT underpricing their home just to get a quick sale (unless a quick sale is there biggest need).
- By ALWAYS being honest with them regarding the market, their home, and what we can and can't do for them.
- By LISTENING to them and their needs from the start.
An agent COULD place any home on the market at ANY price, but that's not the way we do business. If we tell you a price too high, you're going to be disappointed when almost no one shows up to see your home, and even more disappointed by the lack of an offer. It's FAR better for all of us to wait until the time is better suited to your needs.
If your need is to leave your home without having to write a check, you may very well hear from us, "NOW isn't a good time to sell your home!". It's a common situation for people who bought their homes since 2009 in our area. We'd love to list your home, but it may be next year, or the year after before your needs are met. In the interim, we can tell you the best things that will help your home sell. We can set up an MLS neighborhood search so you can watch and know when the time is right to list your home. We can help you be ready for when it IS time to put that sign in the yard!
So if you just want someone to say, "SURE we can list for that price and put a sign in the yard TODAY!", well, we just may not be the Warren County REALTOR® team for you. We'll give it to you straight. If we can't give you what you want, we'll tell you. And if we can? Well let's get started! So ready to sit down and have a chat with us?
Serving Warren County's residential real estate needs,
Liz and Bill aka BLiz