Taste Addison: Want FREE Tickets?
Taste Addison 2011 is May 20-22. If you've signed up as a member of Access Addison (formerly called Addison Perks) you received an email message with a FREE ticket for Sunday admission.
Not signed up for Access Addison? Do it here!
The tasting begins on Friday, May 20th, 6 pm til midnight, and runs Saturday, noon til midnight. On Sunday, use your free pass between noon and 5 pm.
Festival activities include:
- over 60 Addison restaurants serving samplings off their menus
- carnival rides and games
- the Charbroil infrared grilling tour
- NBA legends, including Derek Harper, Sam Perkins abd Rolando Blackman
- chef demonstrations
- specialty food vendors
- bartending exhibition
- arts and crafts vendors
- If You Give A Mouse A Cookie produced by Genesis Theatre
- music on the Main Stage
- Friday: Dustin Perkins Band, Kyle Bennett Band, Chris Young, Tracy Lawrence
- Saturday: Seryn, Jace Bersin Trio, Tiffany Shea Band, Calhoun, The Orbans, Cody Canada & The Departed, Third Eye Blind
- Sunday: Mariachi Rosas Divinas, IMAJ, The Killdares
- music on the Bowl Stage
- kid's stage
- ... and more!
Addison restaurants participating for the first time at Taste Addison include:
- Addison Point
- Chef Pete Catering
- Flippin' Out Crepes
- JC's Burger House
- Kenny's Italian
- Lion & Crown
- Original Pancake House
- Potbelly Sandwich Shop
- Taste of Cuba
- TGI Fridays
- Tiff's Treats
Come out and have some fun at Taste Addison! This is a rain or shine event. I'll be there volunteering on Friday, so look for me. I'll be wearing the official blue Taste Addison T-shirt.
This blog post is part of the 31 Days in May Challenge on Active Rain.