Did you know that May is National Egg Month?
This month we pay tribute to the incredible edible egg™ and its goodness.
- 75 calories per large egg
- a large egg supplies 12.6% of daily protein
- egg yolks are an important source of choline, which may improve memory capacity
- egg yolk gets its color from plant pigments lutein & zeaxanthin, which are shown to reduce risks of cataracts & age-related macular degeneration
- eggs are a good source of vitamin B12 & riboflavin
- a chef's hat is said to have a please for each of the many ways eggs can be cooked
- in recipes, egg can leaven, bind, thicken, coat, glaze, clarify, retard crystallization & moisture or dry
- eggs can be prepared quickly, the Guinness record for omelet making is 40 seconds
- eggs come in their own portion-control shells
- eggs are used by 94% of U.S. households
Susan Brown, Your Texas Connection sells real estate in Walden on Lake Houston, Eagle Springs, Summerwood, Atascocita, TX, Kingwood Greens, Royal Shores & Kingwood, TX - just to name a few! Susan's the team leader for Your Texas Connection at Keller Williams Realty NE. Visit their website for more in depth info about the team and what they can do for you. Or call Susan direct (281) 415-1454 if you'd like her to start working on your behalf today!