Home Staging Tips in Palm Beach County... Grab your camera and see what your buyers are seeing!
You can't get away from it... Home Staging, or Styling, your home before you sell it is here to stay. And, as the everyday use of the Internet continues to grow and change how we do almost everything... it has also changed how we begin our home buying search. Studies have shown that as many as 89% of buyers use the Internet to search for their home.
There's another reason you want to grab your camera..... it's one of the best ways to see how your rooms will look to the Buyer. If you're having a hard time trying to decide how to best showcase your home and its potential, view it through the eyes of a camera.
Just ask a Stager... we do it all the time when we're working with a property. Whether it is vacant or occupied, I take several pictures of each room, from every angle. It's not uncommon for me to end up with 100+ photos of a home. And even after I've viewed the home in person, I'll go back and review the home through the eyes of my camera.
Here are some helpful Tips on how to use your camera to see what your Buyers are seeing:
1. Start by turning on all of your lights and window coverings.
2. Stand across the street and photograph your home.
3. Stand in your entry and take a picture.
4. Go to each room and take at least 4 pictures... take one from the door as if your were about to enter the room, then take at least one from each corner.
5. If you can, take a picture from your family room looking out to your patio, deck or back yard.
6. Photograph your house from your back yard.
Now upload these to your computer and take a look. Are you seeing
a house you'd want to buy??
And don't forget, you can always call in your Professional Home Stager to help
make your home Camera Ready!