Decorating your Outdoor Space Inexpensively!
These are great ideas for someone selling their home...or, someone who wants to change the look of their outdoor space for the coming warm months.
Decorating your outdoor space inexpensively when staging your home can actually increase the value of your home. It does this by increasing your living space and curb appeal. When I'm doing a staging consultation with a client, I always try to improve on their curb appeal. Outdoor living space is one area that appeals to many buyers. There are so many ways to decorate your outdoor space without spending a fortune. Here are just a few suggestions to get you started!
- Define your space. Create a seating area just like you would for your living room.
- Furnish you space. Have mismatch furniture? Try painting them all the same color, that will unify the items.
- Add drapes. if your lucky enough to have an arbor or gazebo, add drapes, that will dramatically change the appearance.
- Stain your concrete.Their are so many beautiful colors that can turn your dreary concrete into beautiful array of colors.
- Accessorize! Don't forget to bring in brightly colored pillows.
- Treat your outdoor walls like your indoor walls. Hang wall art or any embellishment you desire, just make sure it can stand up to the elements.
- Lighting. Hang string light, use lanterns or hurricane lamps to create ambience.
- Use flowers. Whether in beds or pots, flowers add color.Decorating your Outdoor Space doesn't have to be expensive. Look at magazines and visit local garden shops to get ideas! Of course you can invest and spend more money on elaborate items, but if you're looking to sell you home these suggestion won't break the bank!
Subscribe to CommentsComment