Bob Stewart shares a preview of what we will learn tomorrow at RainCamp Dallas!
- Support - Have you abandoned your blog? One reason is because you may have typed into a void - AR provides an audience, that helps you grow and get started.
- Community - If you are a local business, blogging about local events, subdivisions, neighborhoods, and local business is a must do. People searching for communities and subdivisions close on homes faster than other leads.
"If you can help a small business show up for their business name or business keyword in Google because you blog about them - you will be their hero!"
*Tomorrow - more on how to do this!
- Picture Formatting - Learn how to format your post, use bold, add pictures. Tag your pictures!
- Calls to Action - Great way to drive traffic and engage traffic. Use your signature for this - you can get buttons for this at http://cooltext.com
***Tip - buttons work the best as calls to action.
- Strong Search Engine Optimization - More on this tomorrow. Not Google's tips, AR's tips that they have found to work.
What Bob didn't mention is staying in front of your audience. Relationship Marketing is a great way to stay in front of your audience and keep you and your business in the forefront of their minds.
See you tomorrow with more on these points - Now it is time for snacks!!!