I am putting together a book of quotes. I have so very many that I enjoy. I thought I would give my top ten of 'today,' with the hopes everyone could add a few good ones!
1. There are those who see things the way they are and ask why, I see things that never were and ask why not.
Robert F. Kennedy
2. Talent hits a target no one else can hit; genius hits a target no one else can see.
Arthur Schopenhauer German philosopher
3. When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on.
4. Three can keep a secret if two of them are dead.
5. He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.
6. Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
7. People may doubt what you say, but they will believe what you do.
8. Whenever I hear anyone arguing for slavery, I feel a strong impulse to see it tried on him personally.
9. Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but sometimes playing a poor hand well.
10. Tact is the ability to describe others as they see themselves.