12 Reasons Why You Should Bring Your Business to Milpitas CA
- A “Headquarter” Community including SanDisk, Linear Technologies, JDS, KLA-Tencor, LSI Corporation, Flextronics, Extron, LifeScan and a large Cisco campus
- Well-priced R&D spaces that are convenient to freeways and the airport. Search for available rental and sale spaces through the city’s Online Business Resource Center.
- Fiber Optic connections throughout business and industrial parks
- Light Rail connections at business and retail centers
- Convenient access to Interstate 880, Interstate 680, Highway 237
- 10 minute access to Mineta San Jose International Airport
- Easy access to Silicon Valley corporations, communities and convention centers
- The Great Mall, McCarthy Ranch & Towne Centre shopping centers, strip malls and over 2,600 hotel rooms+
- Major BART Station opening in 2018
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the City
- Time Sensitive Building Permit Review Process
- Online Business Resource Center to accomplish the following:
- Step by Step guidelines to start your business in Milpitas CA which includes business resource guidelines, business ambassador program, commercial property search and permitting process flowchart
- Online Business License Renewal
- Business License Application and Certificate of Occupancy - reviews the sections applying to a business and shows the appropriate agency concerned with the application and the function of that agency
Redevelopment Agency assistance may be available to businesses looking to expand or relocate into the Milpitas Redevelopment Agency. Each application is considered on its own merit, but in general the Agency is looking to assist those companies that will create a significant number of jobs, create a strong source of sales and property tax revenue for the City or otherwise assist in eliminating blight in the redevelopment project areas.
Contact: Diana Barnhart, Economic Development Manager, at 408.586.3059 or at email@example.com.
Subscribe to CommentsComment