Probate is defined as the process in which property is identified and redistributed to beneficiaries following the property owner's death. The benefits of Probate is to help beneficiaries sort out a confusing will if their are multiple heirs, multiple properties or large amounts of debt. The court can also help them determine if they need to appraise property or file tax returns on behalf of your estate. Probate is really only an option for those with the above criteria and not necessary if there is only one beneficiary as the process can be long.
My knowledge and experience in probate property, conservator-ship and trust sales will help decipher all the details with probate, trust and conservator-ship procedures. I have a large pool of buyers, investors and Attorney's to meet all possible scenarios and challenges.
When you work with my on a probate property my goal is to provide you the following valuable reports and services and much more at NO COST:
1. Market value letters (for tax purposes)
2. Professional Market Analysis Reports (by mail, fax or e-mail)
3. Information on an inheritance cash advance which can provide the money you need immediately without long delays. Because this is a cash advance against the inheritance there is no monthly payment, credit checks or income verification may be required.
4. Professional Termite Report from Newport Exterminators, so that you will know the extent of any damage and needed repairs if necessary.
5. Preliminary Title Reports.
6. Property Searches (to quickly find deeds of trust and liens).
7. Internet marketing (virtual tours, extensive website exposure.
8. Provide you the Customized Innovative Marketing Plan
9. Advise on potential cosmetic enhancements and property repairs that will add disproportionate value to the property and aid in marketing time.
10. Handle any key or lock issues.
11. Home warranty plan through First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation or other competitive vendor that will cover many of the homes systems and appliances until the close of Escrow. Unknown existing conditions may also be covered if they could not be reasonably observed by looking at or operating the system or appliance. This type of policy offers the Estate additional piece of mind while limiting large unforeseen expenses.
12. Coordinate cleaning out and cleaning up property.
13. The supervision and organizing of cleaning crews, haulers, painters, carpet installers, estate liquidators, etc.
14. Organize shipping of personal items.
15. Continue marketing and showing property until court date to increase the chance of an overbid in court.
16. Make court appearances with attorneys.
17. Provide you the list of Disclosures for a Probate Property.
18. Provide you the list of Delays offered to the privileged clients.
List of Probate needs go on and on... please feel free to contact me anytime on my Cell 949 748-9834 via text, phone or e-mail. I would be happy to assist you with your probate needs in any way I can.
Originally posted at http://housesinsocal.com/probate-info/