Milpitas CA, Could You Use Up To $12000 Grant Money To Puchase A Home?
The California Housing Fund has available up to $12000 Grant Money available per homebuyer. The fund is limited and may not be available for too long. Program requirements are as follows:
- Borrower must owner occupy the property
- Borrower's income cannot exceed income limits set by the county where the property is located
- Maximum loan amount is $417,000
- Program not limited to 1st Time Homebuyers
- Minimum Credit Score to qualify is 620
- Borrower must meet required FHA & VA underwriting guidelines
Take advantage NOW! If you are purchasing a home in Milpitas CA and wish to avail of this Grant Money, call me at (408) 316-0793 so I can give your more details and we can start the process to your New Home!
Subscribe to CommentsComment