Seven duties of the transaction broker are as follows:
- Deal honestly and fairly
- Account for all funds
- Use skill, care, and diligence in the transaction
- Disclose all known facts that materially affect the value of real property not readily observable
- Timely present of all offers and counteroffers
- Exercise limited confidentiality, unless waived in writing by a party
- Perform additional duties mutually agreed to
This information is courtesy of Rowlett Real Estate School LLC and Captain Wayne Rowlett.
For information on our classroom courses and online courses visit our website at www.rowlettrealestateschool.com Check out our website for a full line up of Online real estate courses including our traditional Live Classroom Training.
We have live classroom training for our Pre Sales Associate Class in Panama City Florida and in Destin Florida every other month.