April 2011 home sales trends are now out for Austin, Texas. There were 1,851 homes sold in April 2011 as compared with 2,230 sold during April 2010. Year to date, there have been 5,824 homes sold in Austin versus 6,451 sold during the same time period in 2010.
The average home sold for $264,900 and there is currently a 6.9 month supply of available inventory. There is good news on the job front for Austin with business relocations continuing to be announced. This reinforces the narrative of how attractive Austin remains as a business relocation destination.
If you are contemplating relocation to or within Austin, MoveVantage would like to see how we can assist you in your relocation. We are a national relocation services company focused on small business and consumer relocation and obsessed with delivering extraordinary customer service.
Our services include:
- Assign each of our clients a dedicated client services adviser to help manage your entire relocation to Austin.
- Recommend a leading real estate agent to sell your existing home and help you find your new home in Austin.
- Recommend a moving solution that gets your household goods to Austin as efficiently as possible.
- Localized Austin research - schools, parks, cultural activities, restaurants, utilities...and any other information requested by our clients.
- Other services as needed and requested by our clients.
Because we are compensated for our services by our real estate and moving partners, there generally are no additional charges to our clients for our services.
If all this sounds to good to be true - it isn't!
Corporate professionals have enjoyed the benefits of relocation services for years and I believe that those same benefits should be available to everyone. Give Quinton Renfro a call with any questions that you may have and let's get your relocation to Austin started today!
I can be reached at 877.477.3542 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about MoveVantage - click here.