April 2011 home sales trends are out for San Antonio, and there was a dip in unit sales.
There were 1,481 homes sold in San Antonio during April 2011 as compared with 1,918 sold during April 2010. Year to date, there have been 5,137 homes sold versus 5,788 sold during the same time period in 2010.
The average home sales price was $179,900 and there is currently a 8.5 month supply of available inventory on the market.
If you are contemplating relocating your family or small business to or within San Antonio, MoveVantage would like to see how we can assist you in your relocation. We are a national relocation services company focused on small business and consumer relocation and obsessed with delivering extraordinary customer service.
Our relocation services include:
- Assign each of our clients a dedicated client services adviser to help manage your entire relocation to San Antonio.
- Recommend a leading real estate agent to sell your existing home and help you find your new home in San Antonio.
- Recommend a moving solution that gets your household goods to San Antonio as efficiently as possible.
- Localized San Antonio research - schools, parks, cultural activities, restaurants, utilities...and any other information requested by our clients.
- Other services as needed and requested by our clients.
Because we are compensated for our services by our real estate and moving partners, there generally are no additional charges to our clients for our services.
If all this sounds to good to be true - it isn't!
Corporate professionals have enjoyed the benefits of relocation services for years and I believe that those same benefits should be available to everyone. Give Quinton Renfro a call with any questions that you may have and let's get your relocation to San Antonio started today! I can be reached at 877.477.3542 or by e-mail at email@example.com
For more information about MoveVantage - click here.