April 2011 home sales trends are now available for Collin County, Texas and - like most cities in Texas - there was a dip in unit sales from last April.
There were 1,050 homes sold in Collin County, Texas in April 2011 as compared with 1,254 sold during April 2010. Year to date, there have been 3,135 homes sold versus 3,441 sold during the same time period in 2010.
The average home sales price in April was $246,500 and there is currently a 5.8 month supply of available inventory on the market.
If you are contemplating relocation to or within Collin County, MoveVantage would like to see how we can assist you in your relocation. We are a national relocation services company focused on small business and consumer relocation and obsessed with delivering extraordinary customer service.
Our services include:
- Assign each of our clients a dedicated client services adviser to help manage your entire relocation to Collin County.
- Recommend a leading real estate agent to sell your existing home and help you find your new home in Collin County.
- Recommend a moving solution that gets your household goods to Collin County as efficiently as possible.
- Localized Collin County research - schools, parks, cultural activities, restaurants, utilities...and any other information requested by our clients.
- Other services as needed and requested by our clients.
Because we are compensated for our services by our real estate and moving partners, there generally are no additional charges to our clients for our services.
If all this sounds to good to be true - it isn't!
Corporate professionals have enjoyed the benefits of relocation services for years and I believe that those same benefits should be available to everyone. Give Quinton Renfro a call with any questions that you may have and let's get your relocation to Collin County started today!
I can be reached at 877.477.3542 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about MoveVantage - click here.