What do I bring to the closing?
Buyers and sellers sometimes arrive at a closing unprepared because they did not listen when their Realtor told them what would happen and what would be required of them at the closing table.
A few things to do BEFORE closing in addition to packing etc.
1. Secure homeowner's insurance (and flood insurance if applicable) .
2. Condo or homeowner association approval if necessary.
3. Be sure to have your utilities in place.
Bring to the closing
1. Certified funds (money order or cashier's check)
2. Your driver's license or other photo ID.
3. Your Spouse or anyone else who is on the deed.
4. All keys to the property if you are the seller.
Phone numbers for prior to closing.
The last week before closing on your property there are a few things to get in order. Here are phone numbers that may help as you consider getting your Ormond By The Sea Florida utilities accounts and other needs established for your new Ormond By The Sea Florida property.
Cable - Brighthouse -- 677-1232 Also has internet and phone
Electricity - FPL 252-1541
Telephone-Bellsouth 1-800-763-2909 or 1-888-757-6500 also has cable and internet.
Trash pick-up 673-0800
Voter registration 254-4690
Water-City of Ormond Beach 676-3209