Homes for Sale in Ardrey Kell High School District
Many home buyers relocating to Charlotte NC want to search for homes for sale in the Ardrey Kell High School District. One of the top-ranked high schools in NC, Ardrey Kell High School is known for its rigorous academic standards, competitive athletic programs, motivated students, and successful arts programs.
Located in the popular Ballantyne area of South Charlotte, Ardrey Kell High School is a top choice for home buyers who want it all - beautiful homes/neighborhoods, plenty of shopping, dining and recreational activities, and reasonable commute times to downtown Charlotte and the Charlotte Douglas International Airport.
Finding the right school is often at the top of the list of home buyers' needs when searching for a new home in Charlotte. Parents want to ensure that their children have access to safe, caring schools that have high academic standards. Even home buyers who have no children understand the importance of buying a home in a desirable school district. Ardrey Kell High School has been attracting home buyers to the area since it opened in 2006!
Ardrey Kell High School Facts and Stats
- 2011-2012 ABCs performance test pass rates: 97.4% of Ardrey Kell students passed these test.
- In the October 2012 edition of Charlotte Magazine, Ardrey Kell High School ranked #7 out Charlotte area high schools for academics and environment conducive to exceptional learning.
- School enrollment in 2012-2013 was 2,435 students.
- 9% of Ardrey Kell High School students were enrolled in AP classes in 2012.
- Ardrey Kell High School had a graduation rate of 96.7% in 2012-2013, one of the highest in CMS.
- 43% of the teachers have 10+ years of experience, and 19% are National Board Certified Teachers.
- The student/teacher ratio in 2012-2013 was 19.3.
- First high school in Mecklenburg County to have artificial turf on its football field.