Brecksville Ohio Home for Sale at 12219 Chestnut Circle in Echo Hills
SOLD! Asking Price: $259,000. Sold Price: $254,419.
Here are a few of the highlights of this home:
- Location...Location...Location: Cul-de-sac location.
- Asking price: $269,000.
- Single-family, colonial style home.
- Attached two car garage.
- Five bedrooms and two full baths on upper level.
- Home office on main level.
- Front exterior landscaping professionally redone in Fall 2010.
- Renovated kitchen with cherry cabinets and granite counter tops.
- Most carpeting replaced in May 2011.
- Backs to Echo Hills common lands -- private, wooded, serene.
- Finished recreation room in the walk-out basement with half bath.
- Brecksville-Broadview Heights School Distict is Rated "Excellent" by the State of Ohio Department of Education.
Original Listing Source Post: 12219 Chestnut Circle, Brecksville, OH 44141 to see more photos.
And...wait...it gets even better. Have you heard of the Echo Hills neighborhood in Brecksville Ohio? If you haven't, you are in for a real treat, as the amenities in this community and the various events throughout the year are unlike any other neighborhood in all of Northeast Ohio.
Take a view of the photos, and you can see why there are 303 homeowners who love to call Echo Hills home:
- A swimming lake complete with sand beach, roped buoys, and clean water. Professional lifeguard. Adults swim laps and train for triathlons, and kids have fun. There is an adult party in the summer as well.
- A fishing lake that is stocked periodically. It is fun to see kids walking down the sidewalk with their fishing rods and gear!
- A community playground that was built by community volunteers and is a great resource for the neighborhood. There is a full-bathroom, a large storage shed, large grill, and numerous picnic tables.
- A baseball/softball field with backstop and benches.
- A soccer field with two goals with nets.
- A volleyball court with net and deep sand base.
- A professionally installed, large fire pit with seating.
- Immense common lands area which is referred to as the field.
- Several areas in throughout the neighborhood back up to either the Cuyahoga Valley National Park (CVNP) or the Brecksville Reservation of the Cleveland Metroparks and trails are accessible.
Community Events Held Each Year
- Easter Egg Hunt at the playground area.
- End of School Year Bonfire using the community fire pit at the playground/common area.
- Summer Adult Party at the beach.
- Summer get-togethers at the playground/picnic area.
- Annual Garage Sale – well advertised and heavily attended.
- Summer Camp Out at the playground/common lands area.
- Movie Night at the playground/common lands area.
- Fall Clambake complete with clams, chicken, hayrides, face painting, games and more.
- Christmas Party held at the Brecksville Community Center complete with food, Mr. and Mrs. Claus, music, games, crafts, and tons of fun for adults and kids.
- Luminary Night lights up the neighborhood!
- Clean the Waterways where community residents work the creeks twice a year removing debris to ensure our waterways which feed the swimming and fishing lakes remain healthy.
- Miscellaneous – A few recent examples were bowling, wine tasting at the park, etc.
- Annual Echo Hills Board Meeting attended by the Mayor, the Echo Hills Board, and residents.
- Monthly HOA Meetings Community residents are the board members and manage everything described above and much, much more! Joining the board is a great way to volunteer your time, meet your neighbors, and help keep Echo Hills the vibrant and unique community for which it is known.
Search for Cleveland Ohio Homes For Sale