Sagamore Hills Ohio Home for Sale at 8519 Shorthorn Drive in the Eaton Estates neighborhood
SOLD in 48 Days! Asking Price: $230,000. Sold Price: $226,000.
Here are a few of the highlights of this home:
- Location...Location...Location: Cul-de-sac location.
- Asking price: $235,000.
- Single-family, colonial style home.
- Attached two car garage.
- Four bedrooms and two full baths on upper level.
- Open kitchen and family room concept.
- One of the largest lots in the Eaton Estate neighborhood at .41 acres. Level and open.
- Extensive backyard upgrades with an over sized deck, motorized, retractable awning, brick paver patio and mature landscaping.
- 9 foot ceilings on the main level.
- 2nd floor laundry means no more lugging laundry up and down the stairs!
- Random street parties -- :)
- Updated light fixtures throughout the home.
- Updated kitchen appliances, sink, faucet, flooring and custom, mosaic, tile back splash.
- 12 course basement ceiling height (currently unfinished).
- Combination carbon monoxide/smoke detector on all levels.
- Nordonia Hills School District (which serves Eaton Estates) is Rated "Excellent with Distinction" the highest designation awarded by the State of Ohio Department of Education.
Original Listing Source Post: 8519 Shorthorn Drive, Sagamore Hills, OH 44067 to see more photos.
Have you heard of the Eaton Estates neighborhood in Sagamore Hills Ohio? Eaton Estates has:
- Community Swimming Pool. Rainshower fountain in the shallow end and large swimming area with ample seating and a grassy area for additional sunbathing.
- Community lake with a gazebo and walking trails near the water’s edge.
- Covered gazebo and even an island in the lake make it a fun place to relax, walk, and even watch the swans swim.
- Community playground – modern, fun, and is in the same area as the community swimming pool.
- Community Party Room. Available for rent for parties.
- Two tennis courts with windbreak screening, located at the community pool/playground area.
- Over two miles of walking trails throughout the neighborhood.
- Annual Garage Sale – well advertised and heavily attended.
- The State of Ohio Department of Education has ranked the Nordonia Hills School District (which serves Eaton Estates) as “Excellent with Distinction”, the highest designation awarded.
- The Cuyahoga Valley National Park Towpath Trail is 3.5 miles away.
- The paved, Summit County Hike & Bike Trail is 2.5 miles away.
- Convenient to major shopping in Macedonia Commons and Golden Link (Home Depot, Lowes, Target, Wal-mart, Cinemark, Outback, etc.).
- Convenient access to both downtown Cleveland and Akron.
Take a view of the photos, and you can see why there are many homeowners who love to call Eaton Estates in Sagamore Hills home:
Search for Cleveland Homes For Sale