The Lindley Park neighborhood in Greensboro, NC is a popular area near University of North Carolina at Greensboro and downtown Greensboro. Housing activity has increased in May. Here is the latest Lindley Park, Greensboro, NC Real Estate Market Information as of 6/6/2011:
Active Homes For Sale in Lindley Park:
- Number of homes for Sale: 15
- Average Asking Price: $181,853
- Average Days on Market: 89
Pending Homes in Lindley Park:
- Number of Pending Homes: 3
Sold Homes in Lindley Park Since January 1, 2011
- Number of Homes Sold: 9
- Average List Price: $188,444
- Average Sold Price: $181,356
- Average SP/LP ratio (what % of asking price did homes sell for): 96%
- Average Days On Market: 59
All data gathered from the Triad MLS 6/6/11 and is believed to be correct. Some For Sale By Owner purchases and sales have not been included in this report.
For more information on Lindley Park or any area in the Greensboro, NC or Triad real estate market, please contact Andy Leung at Keller Williams Realty: 336-508-1111 x7 or email@example.com.
Team Leung is the #1 Power Team for the fourth year in a row at Keller Williams Realty of Greensboro specializing in Greensboro Real Estate. Contact us at 336-508-1111 or www.GreensboroAreaHomes.com. Team Leung consists of Andy Leung, Lisa Postlmayr, Kelly Walters and Heather Dodson.