I am one who loves to read motivational quotes and share nuggets whenever I find them. I thought this one was worth sharing. I hope you'll enjoy it too.
1) Set five clearly defined goals & write them in a notebook. Categorize goals as: spiritual, family, career, finances, personal and fun activities. Remind yourself of these goals regularly.
2) Commit to personal growth. Change your mental diet by trying new things: take educational courses; start a new hobby; listen to audio tapes or read more books.
3) Make every hour count. Take stock of how much time you waste each day. Replace one hour of wasted time with one or more productive activity, such as exercising, reading a book, writing a letter, managing your finances or spending time with someone you love.
4) Hold yourself accountable. Share your goals with at least one person who knows you well. Find another person who shares your desire for personal growth and improvement, and meet with that person regularly for mutual support. Periodically review your goals and your progress toward reaching them.
5) Tap into the power of master-minding. Associate with people who are excelling in areas in which you'd like to improve, such as health, finances, or spiritual awareness. Learn from them and grow personally.