What you need to know about Salt Lake City Infrared Home Inspections
Infrared Commercial Inspections detect:
leaking roofs and plugged drainage systems
substandard repairs and badly sealed joins
failing HVAC motors and pumps
plumbing leaks and old water damage
overloaded electrical circuits
energy losses from
excessive air duct leaking
poorly installed insulation
badly insulated HVAC ducts
If you really want to know the status and quality of a home or building, you need an infrared inspection that can show you the problems that are hidden behind the walls, under the roof, and in the ceilings. If your paying for a non-infrared inspection than your paying for a partial inspection that more often than not leaves you wondering:
- Is moisture getting through the foundation?
- Is the roof leaking?
- Is there moisture in the attic?
- Have termites infested the structural beams?
- Does the home have major duct leaks that would equal costly repairs?
- Are the windows and doors properly sealed?
- Does the HVAC compressor still preform at it's normal potential?
- Is there hidden mold?
- Are the windows allowing moisture intrusions?
- Are there areas with missing insulation?
- Are there plumbing leaking inside the walls?